This tutorial will demonstrate process of setting up a Session Initiatition Protocol (SIP) trunk on Cisco Unified Express Communication Manager Express (CUCME) to SIP Voice Over IP (VOIP) Service Provider. It will be divided into several parts. This is first part in which you will learn to setup Basic SIP trunking with VOIP service provider. This will be followed by a more Advanced configuration tutorial which will help you in implementing an IP-based telephony system with CME using SIP trunking for inbound and outbound calls using SIP VOIP dial-peers.
CME SIP Trunk to VOIP Service Provider Scenario
- Part 1a –> Basic Setup of CME SIP trunk to VOIP Service Provider
- Part 1b –> Advanced Configuration for both inbound and outbound dial-peers
- Part 2 –> Setting up Cisco IP Commuicator (CIPC) for making/receiving calls to/from SIP VOIP SP
- Part 3 –> Setting up SIP softphone for making/receiving calls to/from SIP VOIP SP
To Sign-up for a Free SIP VOIP Internet Phone Service Account ,click here
You can download Complete Tutorial Series here including this Basic Setup Tutorial.
Complete Tutorial Series contains :
- How to Setup CME SIP trunk to VOIP SIP Service Provider -Basic Config – Part1a
- How to Setup CME SIP trunk to VOIP SIP Service Provider -Advanced Config -Part1b
- How to Setup CME SIP trunk to VOIP SIP Service Provider – Part 2
- How to Setup CME SIP trunk to VOIP SIP Service Provider – Part 3
Complete Tutorial Series Download Link
NOTE : If you are also interested in Cisco Unified CME Integration to SkypeConnect (Skype for SIP) Service , check this tutorial post instead (which includes this CUCME VOIP SIP Trunk tutorial series as well )
Tags: Call Manager Express, Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express, CME, CUCME, dynagen, dynamips, free voip sip internet phone service, GNS3, Graphical Network Simulator, ip based telephony, Service Provider, Session Initiation Protocol, SIP, sip service provider, sip trunk, sip voip dail-peer, trunk, voice over ip, VOIP